“Coralina” is that magical early ‘50s combination of ash and maple - with all the hollow, funky brightness that that suggests, but with an underlying warmth and broadness to the tone that may surprise. A heavily aged Fiesta Red finish with Gold hardware is a stone-cold classic as is the wonderful aesthetic and feel of the neck - it feels broken in and immediately comfy but with the addition of jumbo frets for an enhanced vintage feel, it’s accurate and a breeze to play - the perfect combination.
The hardware is all Gold finish: Kluson split-post tuners and a Gotoh vintage repro vibrato bridge with steel block and bent saddles for THAT tone.
Our “Timeless ’54” pickups are a perfect match and wired through our usual top-notch, highest quality CTS, Switchcraft and CRL electronic components (there’s even a repro “Phone Book” paper in oil cap) for decades of hassle free use.
- Model: “Coralina” S-Type
- Body: One-piece a
- Neck: One-piece maple
- Neck profile: Soft V-shape
- Neck dimensions: 22.4mm deep at 1st fret to 24.4mm deep at 12th
- Radius: 7.25””
- Fret size: 6100
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut width: 41.8mm
- Finish: All nitrocellulose, aged Fiesta Red on body with worn tinted lacquer on neck
- Plastics: One-ply aged white pickguard, with matching aged pickup covers and knobs
- Bridge: Gold finish Gotoh vintage repro with steel block and bent steel saddles
- Tuners: Gold finish single-line Kluson split-post vintage repro
- Pickups: Eternal handwound “Timeless ‘54” single coil set.
- Electronics: CTS Brass collar 250k volume and tone pots with a repro “Phone Book” paper in oil capacitor, a CRL five-way selector switch, cloth covered hook-up wire and a Switchcraft output jack socket. Aluminium shielding plate.
- Nut: Handcut bone
- Strings: Ernie Ball Slinky 10-46
- Weight: 7.8Ibs
- Case: Vintage style hardcase included