“Emmeline” is our take on an early Blackguard-style T-Type, but with a couple of tweaks to the classic design. We’ve used a semi-solid ash body construction to ensure not only a lightweight feel but to open up the voice and add resonance. It’s a construction method that we use for our very popular “PAF equipped” T-Types and it works beautifully. A one-piece maple neck with vintage correct 7.25” radius and rounded edges, provide a fantastic broken in playing feel while the med/jumbo 6130 frets add a touch more solidity and playing ease over true vintage correct tiny frets.
Elsewhere, the hardware is Gotoh vintage repro (with upgraded Callaham saddles) with slot-head screws throughout and a lacquered and aged Bakelite pickguard.
The juice comes from a set of our early ‘50s inspired "Timeless '52" Pickups that have a little top end brightness than our beefier "Broadcaster" set. A hand-cut bone nut with CTS, CRL and Switchcraft electronic components and cloth-covered hookup wire throughout round out the spec.
- Model: Eternal “Emmeline T-Type”
- Body: Semi-hollow Ash
- Neck: One-piece maple
- Neck profile: Soft V
- Neck dimensions: 22.8mm deep at 1st fret to 24.3mm deep at 12th
- Radius: 7.25”
- Fret size: 6130
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut width: 41.8mm
- Finish: All nitrocellulose, aged blonde on body with worn tinted maple on neck
- Plastics: One-ply lacquered and aged Bakelite pickguard
- Bridge: Gotoh with Callaham Enhanced vintage compensated brass saddles and through-body stringing
- Tuners: Aged Gotoh vintage repro split post
- Pickups: Eternal hand wound “Timeless '52” set.
- Electronics: CTS brass collar 250k volume and tone pots with an Orange Drop capacitor, CRL three-way selector switch, cloth covered hook-up wire and a Switchcraft output jack socket.
- Nut: Handcut bone
- Strings: Ernie Ball Slinky 10-46
- Weight: 6Ibs 1oz
- Case: Vintage style hardcase included