‘Eliza’ is a heavily worn T-Type built from a favoured wood combination of a solid Obeche body mated to a beefy maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard.
The body is finished in a gloriously aged blonde nitro with the big old chunky ‘D’ section neck aged to match and feels as if it has been gigged for decades. The ‘board has a flatter than true vintage 9.5” radius which lends itself to effortless string bends across the medium/jumbo frets while our our hand made clay dots guide the way.
One of our new 'Firebird' mini-humbuckers proudly rests in the neck position to offer a depth and warmth that most standard T-Type neck pickups lack, with our tried, trusted and super saucy ‘Turbo-T' singlecoil in the bridge.
Elsewhere we have Gotoh and Kluson hardware with split-post tuners and a three compensated brass saddle bridge. Electronics are our usual top-notch CTS brass collar pots, a CRL three-way selector switch and a Switchcraft plate mounted jack-socket to ensure trouble free jack life.
- Model: Eternal “Eliza” T-Type”
- Body: Solid lightweight Obeche
- Neck: Maple with dark rosewood fingerboard and clay dot markers
- Neck profile: Chunky “D”
- Neck dimensions: 25mm deep at 1st fret to 25mm deep at 12th
- Radius: 9.5”
- Fret size: 6130
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut width: 42mm
- Finish: All nitrocellulose, aged blonde on body with worn tinted lacquer on neck
- Plastics: Three ply aged parchment pickguard
- Bridge: Gotoh ashtray with three compensated brass saddles and through-body stringing
- Tuners: Kluson vintage repro
- Pickups: Eternal hand wound “Firebird” mini-humbucker in the neck, with a “Turbo-T”in the bridge
- Electronics: CTS brass collar 250k volume and tone pots with an Orange Drop capacitor, CRL three-way selector switch, cloth covered hook-up wire and a Switchcraft output jack socket.
- Nut: Handcut bone
- Strings: Ernie Ball Slinky 10-46
- Weight: 6Ibs 13oz
- Case: Vintage style hardcase included